Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Leave me for so that i coudn't hurt you

Now i can't describe my mood ,as i have do too much wrong and hurt others ,because my selfish.During lunch with woodi,i became angry have no reason ,even i kown it's just my bad mood,what made him cried and depressed. i just can't control myself,the bad mood has pressed me a long time, still thanks his tolerate .
when i back to dormitory,i found the speed of network was so slow that i can't open the pages any more,it's about one houre passed.i became no patient with her who was downloading something and to have a sleep now.so i jumped suddenly,and pulled out the net-line of her ,also the speed is still slow,it's not her wrong,meybe she didn't download anything,it's just my guess, i have feeled i was shaneless,but i didn't connect the line again before she wake up,as i had do it wrong, no way to save,but why i still don't want to apologize to anyone....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand your mood but I don't know what I should say to you. I want to tell you that what you did is forgivable. I don't know how to make you happier. Sorry...

The title shocked me. Do you feel better? I think the only thing I can do is praying God to make you happy.