Monday, May 12, 2008

A Crying Girl

Today maybe not a fortunaty day to china as the earthquake in the South,i'm warried,i hope the
natrual disaster escaped soon.i had a phone with my family,but i didn't told them why ,i don't want let them to panic,only hope they can be peace...
when i back my domitories ,a phone called,it's to a girl of my domitories ,she suddenly shouted toward the phone,and cried angrily and sadly.i felt some unfortunately thing happened.
she throw away the phone then get up her bed,then ,weeping slept...
others told me ,her mother is illed heavilly,her family not told her in time so that not to influence her work.Feeling a shut,i only known her mother's body is weak,but never hear she talke about it,
she always is strong ,I feel guilty as i always tit for tat with her,

No comments: